Try running it in debug mode with the -X attribute.

On 10/30/06, Joachim Van der Auwera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am trying to write a custom plugin, but when I try to use it, I get
the following exception :

[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'be.unid:Uni-d-maven-plugin:0.8-SNAPSHOT:generate': Error adding plugin
dependency 'be.unid:Uni-d-generate:jar' into plugin manager: Cannot add
jar resource:
/home/joachim/.m2/repository/be/unid/Uni-d-generate/0.8-SNAPSHOT/Uni-
d-generate-0.8-SNAPSHOT.jar
(error discovering new components)
input contained no data

However, the jar file mentioned in the message exists at the given
location.
I am using maven 2.0.4

Any ideas what if wrong or how I can fix/work around this?

Thanks for the help,
Joachim