I still have issue in compiling the ejb jar file. It simply fails to find all
the dependencies in the classpath.
Here is the plugin definition again.

  <plugin>
   <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
   <artifactId>weblogic-maven-plugin</artifactId>
   <version>2.8.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
   <configuration>

<objectPath>${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}-${project.version}.jar</objectPath>
    <verbose>true</verbose>
    <debugging>true</debugging>
    <nowarnings>false</nowarnings>
    <lineNumbers>true</lineNumbers>
    <keepGenerated>true</keepGenerated>
   </configuration>
   <executions>
    <execution>
     <phase>package</phase>
     <goals>
        <goal>appc</goal>
     </goals>
     </execution>
   </executions>
  </plugin>

All the required jars for appc are defined as 'compile' dependecies in the
pom. Still it gives me a NoClassDefFoundError for the required class files.