Hi

I have a maybe very easy question, but I can't find it in the docu of
Maven2.
Is it possible to add a single jar to the classpath of another single
jar, without using dependencies in Maven?
I can't use dependencies, because the jar which should be named in the
classpath is not generated by Maven at the moment I generate the other
jar.
But it will be generated some projects later. You can call it a
ring-dependency.
So I'm looking for somethings like this:

<artifactId>myFirstJar</artifactId>
<packaging>jar</packaging>
<addToClasspath>mySecondJar</addToClasspath>

Regards
Sebastian