Hi all,

The problem I just spent 2 hours banging my head against was related
to where I declared the cargo-maven2-plugin

Declare the plugin under <plugins> and it downloads fine, declare it
under <reporting><plugins> and you get *NO* information about why it
won't download

I'd like to suggest to any mvn2 devs lurking that some kind of
error/info message be displayed if the result of a build is failure
and the reason is that a plugin couldn't be found.

Perhaps:
Failure [Build Error]
xxx-plugin could not be found : Have you checked to ensure that you

A simple message like this would have saved me two hours

Thanks,
Kev