Hi guys,
I'm trying to use customized directory structure.
The following is my pom scripts(part),
<build>
        <finalName>webapp</finalName>
        <directory>target</directory>
        <sourceDirectory>src/java</sourceDirectory>
        <outputDirectory>target/classes</outputDirectory>

        <plugins>
                <plugin>
                        <configuration>
                                <webappDirectory>src/webapp</webappDirectory>
                                <workDirectory>target/work</workDirectory>
                        </configuration>
                </plugin>
        </plugins>
</build>

I read docs at link
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/war-mojo.html
In my mind, Maven should unpack the war file into directory indicated by
"<workDirectory>".
But it doesn't work.

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang