<jnlp
  spec="1.0+"
  codebase="file:."
  xhref="$outputFile">

  <information>
    <title>your title here</title>
    <vendor>your vendor here</vendor>
    <homepage xhref="myapp.html"/>
    <description>your descrtion here</description>
    <offline-allowed/>
  </information>

  <security>
    <all-permissions/>
  </security>

  <resources>
    <j2se version="1.5+"/>
    $dependencies
  </resources>

  <application-desc main-class="$mainClass"/>

</jnlp>

i'm not 100% sure about the codebase attribute: the current svn version of
the plugin seems to ignore that part..but i'm still investigating a possibly
better solution. i guess as soon as I want to deploy my webstart app within
a webapp, i'll have to find out a better solution.