Continuum check only groupId/artifactId/version and not the packaging. It's the same mechanism that is used by maven for the build order.

Emmanuel

Urbieta Matias a écrit :
Hi Emmanuel, that feature is not working well for me. Here i'm
attaching an example where Utils artifact depends on DNI_XML artifact.
When i shot the build ( either group build or Utils buld), it doesn't
respect the dependency order :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><project>
 <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
 <groupId>serverlib</groupId>
 <artifactId>Utils</artifactId>
 <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
 <packaging>tjar</packaging>

<dependency>
     <groupId>serverlib</groupId>
     <artifactId>DNI_XML</artifactId>
     <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
   </dependency>

and the oher artifact's pom is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project>
 <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
 <groupId>serverlib</groupId>
 <artifactId>DNI_XML</artifactId>
 <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
 <description></description>
 <packaging>tjar</packaging>

it just have an special thing, i have my own packaging method.
Thanks