Hi,

I am running a maven2 build with CruiseControl (http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/). Now I would like to configure maven2 such that the surefire XML test reports are collected for CruiseControl and displayed on the corresponding Build Results page of CruiseControl.

I assume I'm not the first one using this combination....
So, has someone a working configuration?
Or any hints, even about failing approaches?

Thanks in advance,

Alex