Hi Alex,

AFAIK, there isn't any such thing right now to help us in this regard.
I am looking for something like that too.

The plugin at http://qalab.sourceforge.net doesn't track stats for
surefire reports.

The plugin at http://xradar.sourceforge.net isn't available for m2 yet.

For what it's worth, here are some discussions that have been going on
on the lists regarding this -
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Dashboard
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@maven.apache.org/msg60205.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@maven.apache.org/msg60537.html