Hi,

I've installed several Eclipse jars into my local repository, and I'd
like to get them into a shared repository somewhere.  Is it
allowed/appropriate for me to submit these for the ibiblio repository
by following the directions at
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ibiblio-upload.html?

There are already some (mostly older) Eclipse artifacts on ibibilo so
it seems there's some precedent for hosting them there.  OTOH, the
Guide implied that in order to post something under groupId such as
org.eclipse I'd have to prove I control the domain org.eclipse - which
of course I do not. :)

Thanks,
 -Adam