"Mick Knutson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 11/09/2006 01:11:38 PM:

> I am wondering if anyone has some examples of calling a test Spring
resource
> (test/resources/applicationContext.xml) from JUnit to run when Maven is
> running my Unit tests...

It's been really straightforward for me.

Use AbstractDependencyInjectionSpringContextTests with
    protected String[] getConfigLocations() {
        return new String[] {"/applicationContext.xml"}; // in
src/test/resources
    }

-Greg Vaughn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.