Hi Barrett,

I'd like to clarify if you're referring to 20-30 submodules or 20-30
projects that each has a parent POM? For the former, just specify
<inherited>false</inherited> to the parent POM. But if you have 20-30
different projects, I suggest that you create another project and include
all these as subprojects. Afterwards, do the same thing, specify
<inherited>false</inherited> to the parent POM.

Hope this helps.

Dawn