Hi,

Thanks for the note, I tried this but still don't have any luck, for
example, I'm using the convention main/src/java and main/src/test for my
source trees, so adding an src/aspectj folder doesn't really fit in, if I
add it to main/src/aspectj, I get the same problem (and just for
completness, setting it to src/aspectj causes is the same!).

>From the plugin's homepage, I didn't get the impression that setting the
soruce directiory to src/aspectj was a requirement more of an example, and
you should be able to set this to whatever your folder is. Is this not the
case?

I think I'll have a go at creating a simple test project that demonstrates
the problem, see if I can get some feedback.

Any other ideas?

Cheers