Hello,
 I am :)

yes found problems, you already mention solutions.. :)

in my case, maven classpath was not enough so i had to add also external jar
files (i m using jbossws with xdoclet for J2EE 1.3 beans)

additionally, for anyone who might find same problems, if you have a
multiproject and in more than 1 project you are running xdoclet, it won't
work cos xdoclet plugin cannot be reinitialized.
i think i have read somewhere that in xdoclet2 plugin this is fixed...

hth
marco