Thanks for your help tom, I now have all the information I needed.

Sebastien

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Huybrechts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 5:26 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Resolving project dependencies

This works for me:

Artifact pomArtifact = this.factory.createArtifact( groupId, artifactId,
version, "", "pom" ); MavenProject pomProject =
mavenProjectBuilder.buildFromRepository(
pomArtifact, this.remoteRepos, this.local ); Set artifacts =
pomProject.createArtifacts( this.factory, null, null);
ScopeArtifactFilter filter = new
ScopeArtifactFilter(DefaultArtifact.SCOPE_RUNTIME);
ArtifactResolutionResult arr = resolver.resolveTransitively(artifacts,
pomArtifact, local, remoteRepos, source, filter); Set result =
arr.getArtifacts();