yep, that will do it, glad you got it working :)

cheers!
jesse

On 11/9/06, Martin Testrot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hallo Jesse, hallo Shankar,

many thanks for your fast replys.
Right now our subversion doesn't work with the apache module (has to be
configured by our admins).
So I can't add POMs via a http link or verify username and password via
apache.
I will try your suggestions as soon as the apache module is running.

Until then I use a workaround I came up by myself. I simply login via a
svn console client and use the caching mechanism from subversion.
Subsequent requests use the cached username and password.

Greetings,
Martin

--
jesse mcconnell