I have a pom with several modules. I'd like to exclude some of the modules
from the site.

I have tried  the excludeModules optin as mentionned in the doc. It seems
not to works. Modules are still in the generated site.
<build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <excludeModules>fml</excludeModules>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

What's wrong in my declaration ? Is it a bug ?