Hmmm,  thank you for looking,  I'll take another look.
Regards, Kelvin.

On 10/11/06, Vincent Siveton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Kelvin,

I did mvn javadoc:javadoc (with 2.1) on tuscany trunk:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java

No error here. Are you sure that commonj is correctly included as
dependency?

Cheers,

Vincent

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/kgoodson/javadocProblems/fresh.log

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/kgoodson/javadocProblems/dt_used_on_lt.log
> )
> 5) so I completely removed my repository and did and online build of the
> trunk from fresh,  which failed in the same way that I had seen in step
1 --
> at which point I could assert that the problems were introduced by an
> artifact which had been freshly downloaded to my repository
>
> I see from the difference in the logs, that right at the start of the
> javadoc:javadoc phase there is behaviour difference,  the one that
succeeds

> begins in this way
> [INFO] [javadoc:javadoc]
org.apache.tuscany.sdo.model.java.impl...
org.apache.tuscany.sdo.util.metadata.impl..
> .
org.apache.tuscany.sdo.generate.adapter...
> org.apache.tuscany.sdo.generate.templates.model...

> whereas the one that fails begins in this way .......
> [INFO] [javadoc:javadoc]

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/AnyTypeDataObject.java...

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/codegen/BytecodeInterfaceGenerator.java...

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/codegen/GenerationException.java...

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/codegen/JavaInterfaceGenerator.java...

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/codegen/NoJavaImplementationException.java...

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/helper/CopyHelperImpl.java...

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/helper/CrossScopeCopyHelperImpl.java...

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/helper/DataFactoryImpl.java...

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/helper/DataHelperImpl.java...

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/helper/EqualityHelperImpl.java...

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/helper/HelperProviderImpl.java...

> FYI, the poart of the log where failure occurs looks like this ...
> Building index for all classes...
> Generating

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/target/site/apidocs\allclasses-
> frame.html...
> Generating

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/target/site/apidocs\allclasses-
> noframe.html...
> Generating

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/target/site/apidocs\index.html...
> Generating

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/target/site/apidocs\overview-
> summary.html...
> Generating
> C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/target/site/apidocs\help-
> doc.html...
> Generating

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/target/site/apidocs\stylesheet.css...
> 100 errors
> 2108 warnings
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] An error has occurred in JavaDocs report generation.
>
> Embedded error: Exit code: 1 -

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/AnyTypeDataObject.java:22:
> package commonj.sdo does not exist
> import commonj.sdo.DataObject;
>                   ^

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/AnyTypeDataObject.java:24:
> package org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xml.type does not exist
> import org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xml.type.AnyType;
>                                      ^

C:/Development/Tortoise/distroTest3/java/sdo/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/AnyTypeDataObject.java:36: