Hi *,

Trying to prepare an upload bundle...

C:\project\qalab\maven2-qalab-plugin>mvn repository:create-bundle
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'repository'.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-repository-plugin' does
not exist or no valid version could be found

It seems the repository plugin is not downloaded by default with 2.0.4.
I have added this to my POM:

        <dependencies>
                <dependency>
                        <artifactId>maven-repository-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>2.0</version>
                </dependency>

And mvn install downloaded it.

Unfortunately, the exception is still there...

mvn repository:create-bundle
The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-repository-plugin' does not exist
or no valid version could be found

What am I doing wrong? I'm trying to follow:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html

Many thanks

Benoit