Thanks for the replies guys. Even i first thought of having a seperate
project for servicegen and appc, but didn't build on the thought. Looks like
i should try it out. As of now i've appc defined in an execution and in the
package phase.

I hope the servicegen mojo in the plugin will solve a lot of problems :)