dan tran wrote:

> ${basedir}/target could be the work around
>
> -D

I did not try this, but by replacing ${project.build.outputDirectory} with
${basedir}/target we end up shifting the problem of evaluating
${project.build.outputDirectory} with one of evaluating ${basedir} rt?
Also, using File f = new File("target") will get my the target directory,
but I wanted my test not to break if someone configures the output directory
to be something other than target.

Thanks,
Binil