I have been using cargo to deploy my application and run integration tests
against the application in container.  Now I would like to have cargo deploy
a war file that contains classes instrumented by cobertura.  In addition, I
would like to be able to merge the results of the unit and integration
tests.  Has anyone done this successfully, if so can you please share your
pom file?

thanks,

jp4