Thanks Daniel,

Would you mind contributing by:
- putting the bugs found in jira
- adding your configuration tips to the wiki?

Much appreciated!

- Brett

On 16/11/2006, at 1:31 AM, Mohni, Daniel wrote:

Hello

today I rebuild archiva to check the current state,
after some testing of the webapp in tomcat I decide
to install this on our development environment.

just some hints about configuration of the repositories
in the settings.xml

-> proxied repositories should be accessed using the 'proxy'
   in the url to get the download from remote servers to work

   <repository>
      <id>maven-release</id>
      <url>http://archiva/proxy/maven_release</url>
      <snapshots>
         <enabled>false</enabled>
      </snapshots>
   </repository>

-> repository that are not proxied should be accessed
   with 'repository' in the url

   <repository>
      <id>internal-release</id>
      <url>http://archiva/repository/internal_release</url>
      <snapshots>
         <enabled>false</enabled>
      </snapshots>
   </repository>

what is not working:

the download button when browsing artefacts is not working,
but I don't realy need this...

repository access is not working with . in the url

-> ../repository/3p_release/net.sf.ehcache/ehcache/1.2/ehcache-1.2.jar

this works with the proxy access

-> ../proxy/maven_release/net.sf.ehcache/ehcache/1.2/ehcache-1.2.jar

I'll try dav upload tomorrow if I find the way to configure it ;-)
maybe I have to setup a user in archiva and give hime the correct
role...

-Daniel