Hi guys,
I have a Web application project, and using JBoss 4.0.2.
There is a requirement, after deploy the Web application to JBoss at start
time,
then every change on Java codes, configuration files(.xml, .properties)...,
the App Server would be sensitive to it.
Namely, I just change the app at development project, then JBoss would know
the change at working time.

For example, JBoss is running, I modify a html file(change the appearance),
then I refresh the browser, the change must be shown.

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang