add your wish into this issue http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-100
;-)

On 11/20/06, Lara Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Dan,
Thanks for the reply.  I tried searching for the plug-in doc for the list
of configurable parameters and found this
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/prepare-mojo.html

In there, there is only "tag" for SCM tag to use, how about Artifact name?
May be I am looking at the wrong doc. Can you please send me the link if
possible?

Thanks a lot and sorry for the inconvenience.

you can pass additional JVM param  ( ie. -Dkey=value). Check out
release:prepare plugin doc for a list of configurable confugurations.

On 11/20/06, Lara Brian wrote:

> Hi Dan,
> Thanks for the reply. It worked. But is it possible to do the same
but get
> the values it uses for POM, SCM Tag, and Release artifact name from
some
> properties file or something instead of it giving its default values?
>
> Thanks

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo -
Calculate new house payment