zze- HUGONNET E ext RD-BIZZ a écrit :
Andrew Williams a écrit :
I recommend 1.6.1, as 1.6 depends on Java5 by mistake

Emmanuel Hugonnet wrote:
zze- HUGONNET E ext RD-BIZZ a écrit :
Hi,
Is there some way to specify where is the MOJO so that Qdox doesn't parse my JDK1.5 classes ?
Thanks
Emmanuel

I don't know how-to redefined this dependency.
I have tried to use the dependencyManager to override the qdox 1.5 dependency but when I run with -X it is still using 1.5 instead of 1.6.1 :(and it is still failing while parsing my enum. I have also tried to exclude qdox from my dependency to maven-plugin-tool and added a direct dependecy to version 1.6.1 but thsi is alos not working. Is it because this is some kind of core maven component which can't be overrided ? I will try to build a local version of maven-plugin-tool but i am not sure this will be sufficient.
Emmanuel

Andrew,
As I have written here : http://www.nabble.com/Buiding-a-simple-plugin-%3A%28-tf2669138s177.html#a7468218, I have a problem to use QDox 1.6.1 to build my plugin. How do you do this ?
Thanks