Hi there,

I found a solution to my problem.
Mirko Leschikar schrieb:

> sorry to bother you again with my assembly problem. I skipped the
> profiles and I am using executions now. Unfortunately the assembled
> jar files are empty now. I am using modules and submodules. The
> modules are used for grouping the submodules which are packaged to
> Jars. I want to create a jar that contains the unpacked jar files of
> A, D and E module. The descriptor below used to work when I didn't
> have any submodules.

my project structure:
parent
+--m1--A
|  |\--B
|  \---C

+--m2--D
   |\--E
   \---F

I had to add A, D and E to the dependencies of the POM and change the
my-assembly.xml descriptor file

 my-assembly.xml:
 <assembly>
   <formats>
     <format>jar</format>
   </formats>
   <includeBaseDirectory>true</includeBaseDirectory>
   <dependencySets>
     <dependencySet>
       <includes>
         <include>com.abc.p1:A</include>