Hi,
I can set paramenter encoding for maven-resources-plugin.
I don't really understand the parameter.
For example, one of my original file is ISO8895-1 encoding,
and I set paramenter encoding to UTF-8.
After build works, what would happened?
Maven would convert the encoding of the file from ISO8895-1 to UTF-8?
Or Maven just regards the file as UTF-8 encoding, and regardless of whether
it's real UTF-8 encoding?

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang