Hi,

My team is developing a maven plugin that generates Java source code.  User
can then compile these Java sources using standard maven compiler plugin.
However, the compilation needs some jars that's installed locally on user's
machine (not present in maven repository).  The compilation fails because
the local jars are not on maven's default compile classpath.

How to add local jars to maven's compile classpath?  Any suggestions are
appreciated.  I'm looking for a solution that adds the lcoal jars
programmatically (so we can have this set in our plugin code).  But if
anyone knows how to set this via pom, that's helpful too.

Regards.
Yan