Van: George Stragand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: wo 29-11-2006 17:26
Aan: users@maven.apache.org
Onderwerp: Cobertura report with Maven 2?

Hello,
   I am upgrading our projects from M1 to M2 and would like to continue to
use the Cobertura plugin.  With M2, the Cobertura generated pages only
cover
classes which are tested.  Is there an option to include all the classes
see what hasn't been tested?  Yes, a better approach would be to write all
the test cases; however that is not practical as we inherited a large
amount
of code from a previous developer team which did not see the value in
JUnit
(and yes, that team is gone!).
   TIA
   --G