If we were not using the Maven ant tasks, there are several ways to
address this matter. There is the -s parameter to Maven, there is the $M2_HOME/conf/settings.xml, where we could vary the value of $M2_HOME according to which build we are doing. These
mechanisms do not work for
the Maven ant tasks, as those tasks ignore $M2_HOME/conf and have no
access to a -s argument.

Can anyone suggest what to do?  Someone here suggested filing a JIRA
request for enhancement to Maven Antlib. That will take quite awhile, so I'm hoping there actually is already a way to do this and I just haven't found it yet.

The way I solve the repository problem is to generate a settings.xml file to my taste, then invoke maven with -Dorg.apache.maven.global-settings=<path-to-my-settings.xml-file>
--
cg