On 11/30/06, Christofer Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a number of apt pages that get properly generated with "mvn site" but
give an http 404 error whe I run "mvn site:run"

Not really, without seeing an example.  I've seen "blank" pages
before, but they're usually associated with a stack trace in the
console that points out the formatting error.

Does anything show in the console where Jetty is running?

What is the filename of the apt file, where is it in your project
structure, and what URL are you using to preview it?

--
Wendy