Hi!

I have a question concerning the maven-resources-plugin: In my resource
folder I have files with different encodings. The XML files are UTF-8, the
properties files are ISO-8859-1. Since I set the encoding for copying the
files to UTF-8, my property files are not copied properly.

A workaround I can think of is running the resources plugin a second time
and include only the property files with the encoding set to ISO-8859-1. But
how can I specify these files in the configuration of the second execution
block?

Maybe there is a more maven-like way to do this: Can someone give me advice
how to handle resource files with different encodings?

Thanks for your answer.

  Robert