On 12/2/06, Yann Albou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I saw I can configure a descriptorRefs, but it seems limited to
predefined assembly files (bin, jar-with-dependencies, or src).
I would like to add my own descriptorRef and make it availables to other
projects.

Maybe as a build extension?  Try creating another module and putting
your assembly descriptor in a jar.  Deploy that to your Maven repo,

I haven't tried it with assembly, but it works for Checkstyle config files.

--
Wendy