What are you trying to do?  It sounds like you have a pom with
<modules> and you expect that declaring a dependency on that pom will
add those modules as dependencies.

Yes, that's the idea. Is it possible or I misunderstand the purpose of
projects with pom packaging?

--Vic

On 12/4/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/4/06, Victor Okunev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can I create a dependency to a project with pom packaging? This would
> be convenient rather than creating separate dependencies on each
> module it contains. I tried but unsuccessfully, it seems that Maven is
> looking for a jar.  Perhaps I am missing something?

think it's going to do what you want.

--
Wendy