Has anyone been able to run JUnit tests on GWT sources from within Maven? I have hacked the GWT plugin to make tests work (the version of the plugin I have built works as part of a WAR project instead of as a GWT-only project), but it is real ugly since I strictly follow the sample command script produced by GWT: It only puts output to the console and won't show up in surefire reports. I tried just making the GWT tests as test cases for surefire but found no way to get the strange class path requirements into place.