hello,
I have described my problem recently in a post but I have had no response. So I that s one of my prioblems:
I m trying to run maven-surefire-plugin with testng.
I specified a testsuite in a xml file. Unfortunately, I have
the following problem:
When I try to run only one testcase described in a testsuite I always
have the following behaviour: The surefire plugin runs all the test
suite and not only the specified test case

I did the following command : mvn -Dtest=LoginTest test

How to run only one testcase ?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
Alexandre