Wendy Smoak wrote:
On 12/5/06, Christian Goetze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If I generate the default site according to the mergere book, I get
essentially a useless cover page with a navigation menu that lists the
modules, but without links

I've seen that happen too.  Most of my projects have a custom site.xml
and aren't using ${modules} (?) though, so I've never tried to chase
it down.  Can you reproduce it with a simple parent-and-two-children
multi-module project?

In order to make it works you will nee to give a value to the url tag : <url>http://yoururl</url> in your pom parent.
(I don't know why but you cannot use relative url)
Yann