On 12/7/06, Allan Valeriano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm having some problems running "mvn test". I'm receiving failure at one of
my tests, but when I run it with stacktraces turned on, the exceptions are
not related to what I'm testing. Instead, I receive the following error:
I've been looking for it on google, but couldn't find any conclusive help.
Does anybody knows why is this error happening?

Look in target/surefire-reports/*.txt for the test output, or build
the site with test failures ignored and the surefire report enabled to
get html output.

--
Wendy