After a successful deploy onto our central project repository server I'd
like to do a "touch" onto the repository root directory in order to see
easily that the deploy finished sucessful. I'm deploying from a windows
machine up to a unix server with a simple command shell script and use scp
for the upload.
Has anyone already something like a remote command through scp or whatever
that allows a "remote touch" onto the unix server directory that I can
easily add to my command script?
Cheers
Brigitte