On 09/12/06, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I got that Symantec Mail Security thing too recently but it seems like
it wasn't the Maven Users list bouncing your mail, rather just someone
who is subscribed who's Mail Admins have set something up which is
sending us bounces for containing "prohibited content".

Ah-ha, that could explain it - I thought it was strange considering I
was using gmail in the browser and doubted apache would be using
norton..

Rest assured, we got all 3 emails you sent... ;-)

Hehe, apologies for the spam shamelessly self-promoting my patch (but
it did get applied as a consequence :).

Cheers,

Mark