Yep, that is something really worth documenting! Did not know that either...

regards,

Wim

2006/12/10, Dave Syer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Wendy Smoak-3 wrote:

> To preview pages while editing them: "mvn site:run" and visit
> http://localhost:8080.

That is utterly awesome!  I had tried site:run before but didn't realise
that my edits were immediate - it wasn't obvious from the plugin
website.  I
must say I run hot and cold with maven, but on this occasion I take my hat
off.