Updated MOJO-483 with my changed files as previously mentioned.

Tkae a look when you have a chance...

Wayne

On 12/9/06, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The code submitted from MattW doesn't work entirely right for some
reason... I added the proper configuration etc (with 2 stylesheets)
and yet I only ever ended up with 1 compiled class file.

So I modified the code myself and used the XSLTC.compile(Vector)
method rather than XSLTC.compile(URL) multiple times, and now it works
great. ;-)

Oh also, the MattW contribution requires JDK5 for no particular reason
(enhanced for loop) so I converted the for loops back to old style and
it works fine in JDK1.4.2. Haven't tested yet with JDK1.3 but don't
see any obvious reason why it wouldn't work.

I'll update the MOJO-483 with my changes later today. Mark, check it
out when you have a chance, it works great. Then perhaps we'll see
about merging it with xml-m-p.