On 12/12/06, Lukas Theussl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/xdoc/reference/xdocs.html

Note that these docs are for the m1 xdoc plugin, the m2 site plugin
doesn't have all the features. However, the xdoc format should be the
same, there is even a dtd to validate them (see the section on
validation on the above page).

HTH,
-Lukas