What JIRA number was this request Nico? And what happened to it?

Wayne

On 12/12/06, nicolas de loof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I had the same issue, but with another point of view : I expected all
artifacts on maven repo to have source jars. I have created a private
"sources" repository, and added missing artifacts sources to it.
The summer, I have attached my zipped source repository to an upload request
to make them available on maven repo.

Maintaining such a "source" repository is not a huge work if done by
incremental additions.

Nico.