Hi!

I have created a Mojo plugin that works fine and can be configured in the
pom as described in the user-guide.. but when trying to override a property
from the command-line using

-D<propertyname>=<propertyvalue>

this always fails, ie the property value in the pom is always used..

Is it not possible to override properties like this from the command-line?
Should I maybe prefix the propertyname with some
<groupId>.<artifactId>.<version> construct? Or do I have to implement the
check for system properties by myself in my plugin?

thanks for any help!

kind regards,

/Ole
eviware.com