if you are running with the continuum-plexus-runtime then your only
interaction with the jsps is through the continuum-webapp
artifact...which would need to be regenerated and then reloaded in the
runtime.  Your only option here would be an underhanded modification
of the jsps where they are unpacked and then cut and paste them back
into the jsp's in the webapp for longer lasting changes...*icky*

The way I have done this in the past is by using the jetty plugin in
the -webapp module itself.  With this I was able to make changes in
the jsp's and have them show accordingly in the browser.  Also   it
detects changes in the underlying project jars so if you build a new
continuum-core jar it would automatically reload the continuum webapp
in jetty.

mvn jetty:run  <- in continuum-webapp

however it looks that recently the wagon update has broken that
functionality which needs to be fixed asap...  for reference see

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1073

jesse

On 12/22/06, Hilco Wijbenga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/21/06, Hilco Wijbenga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not only is this quite slow but I also lose my Derby database. :-(

I just found out I can set the location of my Derby database in
continuum-plexus-runtime/src/conf/plexus.xml so that fixes at least
part of the problem. :-)

--
jesse mcconnell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]