On 12/11/06, Deluigi Marcus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's a great idea!

However, how do I tell the exec-plugin where to find maven itself?

When I try:
---
mvn exec:exec -Dexec.executable="maven" -Dexec.args="clean"
---

I get the following error message:
[INFO]
----
[INFO] [exec:exec]
[INFO] 'd:\SourceCode\web-app-template\refdb\web\mvn' is not recognized
as an internal or external command,
[INFO] operable program or batch file.

In that particular case I think you need to make sure that the program is in
the PATH if you don't specify its full path as argument.

Note: there was a regression at some point (either in 1.0.1 or 1.0.2) during
which the exec plugin wasn't looking properly in the PATH anymore. This is
fixed in the latest 1.1 snapshots.

Jerome