I think the property value should be substituted properly if you
deploy the artifact to a repository, though perhaps not when it is
installed.

Give that a try and report back.

Wayne

On 1/2/07, Mick Knutson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I created a profile.xml and added a version there:

        <profile>
            <id>unix</id>
            <activation>
                <property>
                    <name>env</name>
                    <value>unix</value>
                </property>
            </activation>
            <properties>
                <env>qa</env>

                <default.project.version>2.1.5</default.project.version>

                <compiler.debug>true</compiler.debug>
                <property.configurer.location.path>${
property.configurer.location.path.unix}</property.configurer.location.path>
                <property.configurer.location>${
property.configurer.location.unix}</property.configurer.location>
            </properties>
        </profile>

    </profiles>

--