From: Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 1:42:39 AM
Subject: Re: [ANN] Maven EAR Plugin 2.3 Released

Release Notes - Maven 2.x Ear Plugin - Version 2.3

** Bug
     * [MEAR-38] - Wrong Issue Tracking URL in pom.xml
     * [MEAR-44] - Artifact classifier cannot be specified in modules
     * [MEAR-46] - Ejb clients are not included in the generated
application.xml - JavaModule is confusing
     * [MEAR-49] - if an artifact in the list of ear modules already
exists in the ear, the ear mojo will copy it on top of itself, zeroing
out the file

** Improvement
     * [MEAR-34] - Add support for JBoss har files
     * [MEAR-36] - Add classifier fonctionnality to Maven EAR Plugin
     * [MEAR-42] - Ability to handle file name clashes with artifacts
with the same id and different group ids
     * [MEAR-47] - since resourcesDir property is deprecated anyway,
please make it optional and do not attempt to copy resources from it if
is not explicitly set

** New Feature
     * [MEAR-31] - add ability to configure JBoss-specific deployment
options in plugin configuration that will result in a jboss-app.xml
descriptor being generated
     * [MEAR-33] - add option to include modules in EAR in exploded
(i.e. directory) form, rather than as in jar form

** Task
     * [MEAR-32] - Review EAR Plugin site documentation

--
Dennis Lundberg